Saturday, November 04, 2006

Google Says: 800 x 5000. Numberwang!

Looking through the analysis pages for this site kindly donated by Google, I found that someone has downloaded some pages on a screen resolution of 800 x 5000. That's a tall thin screen! WTF!? To begin with, I thought that I could perhaps be a PSP, but after a small amount of research (actually, one Google search), I found that the screens are too small for that. Who the hell has a screen that shape and size!? If you know, please tell me as soon as possible, as this has already caused four seizures and a premature ejaculation.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found that this resolution comes with and from Opera Mini. IP that used this resolution 80.232.117.43 has dns name p02-12.opera-mini.net ... May this help you (or inspire you) to find more informations about this strange resolution.

6:12 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home