Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Right Where It Belongs V.2

Welcome to the newly positioned Egglog. Wordpress turned out to be awful and the lack of categories in this new world of Blogger is a small, insignificant consequence compared to posts that don't post and a severe lack of personalisability that is reminiscent of Wordpress. If you're interested in what I had to say back in the days of daily posting and insightful ideas, feel free to go back to my Wordpress archive. I will soon find myself redesigning the stylesheet for this site and creating a visual experience worthy of Ghengis Khan.

Apart from that, there's really not much to say. All I can really say online about myself personally is that I get angry about Liberals and that I think Communists are the most stupid morons in the Solar System. I'll be back soon.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Careful mate...NIN might sue you :D

Glad to see you're happy now.

7:58 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home