Tuesday, October 31, 2006

My Amazingly Good Website

I am wholly impressed with my work. I have reached the ultimate level of "good" in my website: I have reached the giddy heights of "blocked site" on a friends computer! Phillips, a poor man who has any site blocked containing a swear word in the text, cannot view my site on his user on the shared computer at home. On a level of i to infinity on the "Good Website Scale", I am now at the awesome ln(e^infinity). I win.

And for good measure: shit arse fuck bollocks (sorry Mr. Phillips)!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha ha Phillips got owned by his PC.

3:08 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So what if your website has swearing on it. that doesn't make it good you know? It doesn't show your full intelligence if you just swear all the time

5:05 pm  
Blogger Squidgyegg said...

No, it just shows my freedom from autocracy. A point that I have cherished since I stopped being a gullible fool...

12:53 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home