Saturday, October 14, 2006

Love

I'm fed up with being single. I've been single pretty much all my life (a relationship that lasts less that a month doesn't mean anything). Everytime I find someone to love, they find a way to get away from me. Once, I was infatuated with someone for six solid months and they shunned me everytime! Six months of wanting someone I can't have! Do you know how shit that is? I would have gone to the end of the world for her and I got nothing in return. Fair enough, she wasn't interested in me, but I'm sure that if I knew someone loved me that much I'd give them a chance. Fuck, they'd probably make me the centre of their universe.

Excuse me while I drift off into a personal reverie full of evil...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sometimes these things just happen. Do not let it get you down. You're off to university in a finite number of months - hundreds of new people, everywhere. And on from there? The whole world. And with all those people, do you think that you're alone? Come, now; have patience. What will happen will happen, don't rush it. And if the frustration builds up too much, just murder small animals.

9:58 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Six months of wanting someone I can't have! Do you know how shit that is?"

Oh yes, yes I do! :) Been more than 6 for me.

I don't know why I put a smiley, as it is shit. :(

12:14 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home