Saturday, November 04, 2006

Blogspot Problems

If you've tried to comment today (or perhaps any other time) on this site and you have experienced problems, then blame Blogger for its rubbishness. The reason for this is because the posts, according to my dashboard, didn't exist, and therefore I couldn't moderate the comments. The comments don't display unless I moderate them. See a fix here?

I have a suspicion that the posts disappeared off of my dash due to my failure to either name them, or my failure to put good characters in the title. Hopefully though, the problem is fixed. If you encounter a problem, email me and I'll see if I'm the culprit.

My email address is squidgyegg[at]hotmail[dot]co[dot]uk.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha, Blogger.com is whirlwind of acidic diarrhoea and shards of glass. WORDPRESS FTW.

5:54 pm  
Blogger DirkStar said...

No, they disappeared because they are out to get you...

http://jestersrap.blogspot.com/

5:57 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home