Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Top 20 Musics

I made a list of my top 20 most important bands in my life. Not bands that I currently think are great (if that was the case, SikTh and the Mars Volta would be there), but bands that have had a great influence on my life. I haven't ordered them 1 to 20 either, I've grouped them into top 5, top 10, top 15 and top 20. Ordering them would mean that I'd get some wrong or something; it was difficult enough to decide anyway: it took me 90 minutes just to make this list. Actually, some of the bands I've gone off of quite a bit (SOAD, Franz Ferdinand), but I really do appreciate the hole that would be in my life without them. Anyway:

Top 5
Muse, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Iron Maiden, Pink Floyd, Dream Theater

Top 10
Stereophonics, Coheed & Cambria, Converge, System of a Down, Avenged Sevenfold

Top 15
DragonForce, Dillinger Escape Plan, Incubus, Franz Ferdinand, Joe Satriani

Top 20
Limp Bizkit, Rage Against the Machine, The Futureheads, Anthrax, Queen

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you're life would be particularly better off with a Franz Ferdinand shaped hole in it. Otherwise, mius Converge, a good list.

6:35 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some pretty good bands there. Personally i would have put RATM further up the list.

11:04 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home